Mount Batur Climbing – Bali Mountain Hiking – Bali Trekking at Early Morning to catch Sunrise
This trip will start early morning to hook up Mount Batur Sunrise, visit the biggest temple in Bali (Besakih Temple) and then visit Bukit Jambul (Rise Terrace)on the way back to Hotel.Mount Batur is the one of exciting Hiking spot,the climbing track is about 1.900 m long and takes 4 hours until you arrive on the top And back down need 3 hours.The climate of Bali is dominated by rainy seasons and dry seasons. The best time to go climbing to the top of the mountains is during the dry season because the trails are not slippery and the views are clear.It’s always nicer to be able to look around and take in the spectacular views. If you like to see Sunrise on the top of the mountains have to wake up early and starting walking around 4 am.
Mount Batur is located at Kintamani and it has erupted about 24 times since year 1800 and still active up to now. Since the mount erupting, it has impacted to the local society life around this mount, like removing altar (Temple), improve or repairing the village and re-arrange the tradition. Lake Batur is the biggest lake in Bali and functioning as irrigation source to all farmers around it and it is also for all Bali society generally. Kintamani area has been founded some lodging, hotels and restaurants which are located in Kintamani and Penelokan Village.
Some Bali Climbing trails can be done individually but others need a guide because the trails can be unclear on some parts of the hike route.Bali Trip Service will handle all off your needed before we start to climb.Experience Climbing Partner will guide you until you reach top off mountain and going back until you arrive in the car for save.But you must to prepare a climbing stuff for your own comfortable.
Mount Batur Climbing Tour Itineraries:
- Pick up at the hotel lobby(02:00 am)
- Direct to Batur Mountain
- Short Briefing about climbing
- Start Climbing(04:00 am)
- Breakfast serve there
- Back down
- Besakih Temple
- Bukit Jambul Rice Terrace
- Back to Hotel
Mount Batur Climbing Rate: US$ 70 nett/person – minimum 2 person
Single Traveler: US$ 90 nett/person
More than 10 person US$ 60 nett
- 21% Government tax and service charge
- Round trip hotel transfer
- Professional Climbing Guide
- Fresh Towel
- All entrance ticket
- Coffee/Tea&Meal for Breakfast
- Buffet Lunch at Besakih
- One bottle mineral water
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The additional charge of 3% will be charged if the payment is made by credit card for bank administration fee
- Payment can be also made via PayPal
- The above rates are valid until 31 April 2012
- All rate quoted on the page are subject to change without notice
- All booking confirmations are subject to availability basis.
Cancellation and No Show Policy
Cancellation fee will be charged if the cancellation is made within:
- If the booking cancellation is made within 3 days before the service date, 50% of the total tour reserved will be charged as a cancellation fee.
- If the booking is made within 1 day before the service date up to no show, a full (100%) charge will be applied as a cancellation fee
- This cancellation policy is valid for individual booking and not valid for group booking. The cancellation policy for group booking will be advised on the confirmation made.